Monday, September 17, 2007

14092007+15092007+16092007+17092007

I'll use grey fOr this blOg.. It represent ma feeling right nOw.. I cried..

shOuld i smile fOr the new lives? i dunnO..




baCk tO the first birth of these babies..

it was 19072007..

The four babies was bOrn..

erm.. the mOther.. I wOndered why ,she dOn wanna feed her babies..

sO 3-4 of us hOld the mOther...


************

*******

***

*


Few days later, 1st baby past away.. on ma hand..


I really wOndered why till nOw..


***************


********


***


*


Then, 2nd baby past tOo.. And i'm pissed with the mOther as she's suCh a bad mama..


or maybe.. animals r liddat..


I gave the other twO babies tO the persOn whO sell us rabbits..


And i prOmised that i'll visit them again sOme days..


***************
********
***
*


I regreted tO make that prOmise..



I dOn wanna knOw hOw were the babies nOw..


I'm scared... I'm sOrry babies~~~



New Born Rabbit~


14092007



This is the 2nd time our rabbit gave birth..
but it wasn't a gOod news tO miie at all.. I'm nOt hating the babies..
I'm just way tOo care abOut them.. Until i gOt hurt.. again this time..



suppOsed tO be fOur.. one died when it bOrn..
sO left 3..


2 of them was bitten..


I brOught them tO pudu n petaling street fOr ppl whO knOw hOw tO take care of them..


but nObody helped..


until i met her..!! she's sO willing tO help miie with these rabbits..


she fed them sOme milk as we knew the mOther wOuld kill her babies again..~~


fOrtunately, they drunk happily after hungried fOr abOut 24 hOurs..


I'm happy..



I asked help frOm ma baObeii fOr feeding the babies..

he's sO in lOve with the baby rabbits.. they are fat n cute.. like balls.. adOrable..^^





milk's drOp.. cute huh??



When i went tO ma rOom fOr shirt.. I saw a biGGgggg mess on ma bed..




what happened?!!!!



Then i saw a strange thing in ma rOom..


a new cupbOard.. hehee..



kemas'ing'


*************


*******


***


*


"pa, nOt enOugh plaCe fOr ma tOys laa.."
"oOo~ put them tO ma cupbOard.. I gOt free spaces.."
"okok.."


ta-daa~!! dOne.. tOo muCh tOys..


saw that jay's disc?? n sOme privacy.. nvm.. it's nOrmal actually..^^



15092007



Them aGain..


"yan[ma mum called me], y r the rabbits semakin kurus?"


"really?? OMG~~ mi, i guess.. sOmething bad is gOnna happened sOon.."


He fed them..


They are healthy still..


**********


*****


**


*


Went guan tyng's perfOrmance


ok, guan tyng.. i'm here tO say sOrry fOr ma leaving earlier befOre yOur shOw..


I'm really sOrry..


I never meant that perfOrmance was bOred tO miie..


Me n cm fOund it interesting actually..


but we need fOod sOo muCh..


I'm sOrry onCe aGain..




fei + shun + bOo


shuun + bOo + baO


[da swabies fOrever..]




bOo + fei


nOtti fei..^^ very tricky.. [jk]




16092007


went dinner with family outside our hOuse..


"dai pai dOng".. hehee..^^



saw this daddy n mummy wearing same stripe's..

sO curi-curi tOok a phOto..

hehee^^

the baCk view wOman-mummy[fei mama] n the side view man-daddy..




**************

*********

****

**

*



dOing tempOrary tattOo fOr myself..


[blaCk pisces + red spider]





17092007


a grey day with a grey heart..





the baby.......died early in the mOrning..


nObody knOw why..



A N D


the other twO fOllowed at niGht..


I just cant stOpped ma tears..


I lOve them.. sO muCh~~~~~~





Ma baObeii kept dancing n dancing..


act sOmething funny with funny faces tO cheer miie..




I gave him a kiss..*^_^*


sOrry if anyOne fOUnd this offensiVe.. i apOloGize..i'm sOrry..~~



I'm bad in taking care of baby rabbits, anyOne gOt any idea??


let's share yea~?





T H E E N D

No comments: