Thursday, April 10, 2008

24032008 - brO's bufday

this blOg is late d..
ma yOungest brO's big dayyy~!!

.
.
.
after he finished skul..he nOrmally straight gO hOme 4 mOsiang,dOta and all..
but 2day..
me n my brO went fetch him and brOught him tO lOwyat 4 present he wanted..
he was like..
"i dOn wan..!!i dOn wan!!i wan gO hOme..!!"
suppOse, 2day is his birthday, we let him 4 everything..
but he's tOo addicted 4 game..sO..
i said...
"nO~!!u must fOllow us..!!"
nGek..
.
.
.
i wanna buy him either a K810i's memOry card or a speaker..
he chOse speaker..
bOught him a speaker..as his cOmputer nOw has a lOusy old speaker..
.
.
.
then we went fOr fOod..

this is the birthday bOy with a messy lOok @ after skul lOok..

yea~we fOod here at shikiya..nGek..

tell u wat, the fOod em em...

taste quite bad..


our fOod..

.

.

.

our dinner time at our favOurite place..


the ship~!!nGek..


again..the bufday bOii..and me~!!
his sister..
he always claimed that i'm his yOungest sis.. =_=''


the peOple..

mummy and his little sOn..

my bro n my lOvely cOusin sis..

my dad's fren..camera-shy..

.

.

.


after fOod..

my dad is playing with his phOne's camera..

theree..u c..like a child..

- T H E E N D -

6 comments:

Sue Wen said...

!!!!boo!! HIS birthday u also din let me know~~~ haihzz.. T.T so that i can do something for him ma..wahaha

:: booboo :: said...

ahaha..nOtti wen..i shOw him this cOmment later..haha..

Sue Wen said...

hahahaha dun ah...later he shy shy. hahahahaa i cant believe i m typing this.

mAy said...

wahahaa..
Wen's boy ar?
aiys..make Wen so sad edi cuz she missed it..ahaha..nex yr she noe!
ah boO!

:: booboo :: said...

haha..i can believe u're typing this as well..nGek~sOrry 4 replying late cOz i gOt a lOtttzzz trial nOw..hehee..gOod luck tO me..take care wen weN..

:: booboo :: said...

yeah..next year she'll knOw..then maybe will cOme over tO my hOuse..haha..